We are excited to begin meeting together again in person. Based on the guidelines issued by the CDC we are required to use a reservation system for those who would like to attend. This is so that we will be able to safely handle the number of people that enter the building. We are following the socially distancing guidelines issued by the CDC so we are only able to host 25% of our normal capacity. Please be patient with us if you are unable to get a reservation for a service. We will be adding services as the demand increases. We also have several safety procedures that we ask you to follow as you come to church.
- Please make a reservation by clicking the link below, or calling the church office at (321) 259-7200.
- Wear a mask as you enter, exit, and move around the building. While you are in your seat you may leave your mask on or remove it as you choose. Just be sure to put it back on before you begin moving around the building. We ask that you bring your mask, but we do have a limited number available if you do not have one.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you as our water fountains are turned off to help lessen the spread of the virus. Also, if you have a small bottle of hand sanitizer please bring it for your use, as hand sanitizer is difficult to purchase right now.
- When you arrive please do not gather in groups, but enter the building using the southeast WC door, following the signs. Do not use any other doors. This door will be closed at 6:15pm.
- Observe social distancing and sit with your family in the chairs that have been purposefully spaced apart. Please do not move the chairs. Child programs are available during our services. On Saturday evening, please keep your children with you until they are dismissed at the end of the Student Message.
- Please do not enter the area that has been marked off for the Pastors and Band or enter the areas where the technical teams are working: sound booth, Livestream area, and cry room. We are trying to keep this team healthy, as we continue to need them every week to Livestream our services. Adding a new person to the team is not an easy task at this point.
- At the end of the service, exit the building as a family, and do not gather inside the building. You are welcome to visit in the parking lot as long as you are observing social distancing.