We are excited to begin meeting together again. We have several safety procedures that we ask you to follow as you come to church.
- We are so happy to see you again! For the safety of all, temperatures will be taken at the door. It's a simple forehead scan, so it won't take much time at all.
- We ask that you bring your mask, but we do have a limited number available if you forget one. Masks are required as you enter, exit, and move about the building. While in your seat, you may wear your mask or remove it as you choose.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you as our water fountains are turned off to help reduce the spread of the virus. If you have a small bottle of hand sanitizer, please bring it. Again, we have some if you forget.
- When you arrive please do not gather in groups, but enter the building using the southeast WC door, following the signs. Do not use any other doors. This door will be closed at 6:15pm.
- Observe social distancing and sit with your family in the chairs that have been purposefully spaced apart. Please do not move the chairs. Children are to remain with you during the service.
- Please do not enter the areas designated for the Pastors and Band or enter the areas where the technical teams are working: sound booth, Livestream area, and cry room. We are trying to keep this team healthy, as we need them every week to Livestream our services.
- At the end of the service, please exit the building as a family, and avoid gathering inside the building. You are welcome to visit in the parking lot as long as you are observing social distancing.