We are excited to begin meeting together again. We have several safety procedures that we ask you to follow as you come to church.
- We are so happy to see you again! For the safety of all, temperatures will be taken at the door. It's a simple wrist scan, so it won't take much time at all.
- We ask that you bring your mask, but we do have a limited number available if you forget one. We ask that you wear a mask as you enter, exit, and move about the building. While in your seat, you may wear your mask or remove it if you like.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you as our water fountains are turned off to help reduce the spread of the virus. If you have a small bottle of hand sanitizer, please bring it. Again, we have some if you forget.
- When you arrive please do not gather in groups.
- Please observe social distancing inside the building. Children are to remain with you during the service on Saturday evening.
- Please do not enter the areas designated for the Pastors and Band or enter the areas where the technical teams are working: sound booth, Livestream area, and cry room. We are trying to keep this team healthy, as we need them every week to Livestream our services.
- At the end of the service, you are welcome to visit friends in the parking lot as long as you are observing social distancing. We are excited to see you!