Online Registration for Summer Camp
Register for Youth Camp (Rising 7th Grade - Graduated Seniors) in a few easy steps:
- Right Click on the link below and select "Save Link As"
- Save the form on your desktop.
- Open the saved form in ADOBE READER and complete the Registration form.
Sign Your Form:
- In the signature box, the parent and student must both digitally sign where indicated.
- Click in the parent signature space. A sign document box will appear with your name. If the proper name does not appear, click the down arrow and select New ID.
- Create a new ID and digitally sign the registration form. You will need to repeat the process for the student signature. Please note: The parent and the student must personally sign the box. Do not sign it for someone else, as the signature legally acknowledges that the parent and student have read and understand our Camp Policies.
- Once complete, click "Save the Form." Attach the completed form in an email addressed to Registration@faithfellowshipweb.com.
Submit an Emergency Release Form:
Click on the link to open and print Medical Release Form
Make Payment for Youth Camp:
You are able to either make a deposit, pay the Camp fee, or pay the outstanding retreat balance. Click the appropriate link and follow the instructions. In the description box please enter the name of the student(s) that you are paying for so monies can be matched with the appropriate registration form. Click below to make your payment(s).
KIDS' CAMP REGISTRATION FEE:
$300 (with $80 Deposit by May 3, 2020)
$350 (with $80 Deposit after May 3, 2020)
Balance Due MAY 17, 2020. DEPOSIT CANNOT BE RETURNED AFTER MAY 17, 2020: