Seeking Full Time Youth Pastor for a large dynamic Youth Ministry serving 300 students in grades 6-12, and oversight of Young Adult ministries serving 50-100 young adults.
- Reports to Christian Education Pastor and Executive Pastor.
- Responsible for Youth/Student Ministries include weekly Youth Group and Worship Gatherings.
- Active connection to students for discipleship and pastoral care.
- Responsible for Youth Camps, Retreats, Conferences, Mission Week, Mission Trips and Projects.
- Primarily responsible for recruiting, screening, and training volunteers for Youth and Young Adult ministries.
- Oversee Young Adult Ministries of the Church including LifeLine, Young Adult studies, classes and groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Committed to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior demonstrating a lifestyle in keeping with Biblical teaching.
- Must manifest a living personal Christian faith and the fruit of the Spirit.
- Must be a team player able to work well in a multi-staff environment and under authority.
- Proven track record and experience in leading youth and young adults in ministry. References required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Substantial agreement and profession of the tenets of faith of the EFCA.
- Preferred but not required:
- Undergraduate major in a ministry related field of study such as Christian Education, Youth Ministry, Education, Biblical studies, Christian theology, Christian Counseling, Youth Services, etc.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Christian Seminary or Christian University.
- Qualified for Ministry licensure or ordination in the EFCA.
Compensation is full-time with benefits commensurate with education and experience.
Please forward Cover Letter and Resumes to jobs@FaithFellowshipWeb.com. If available please provide a video or link to a teaching you presented.